S2F Flying Further Course
|When||Monday 16th Nov to Friday 20th Nov, inclusive|
|Where||Bathurst Soaring Club, Piper's Field|
|Cost||$330 (inc GST) plus Launch and Flying Fees|
SCGC is conducting a S2F Flying Further course, in partnership with Bathurst Soaring Club. This course is aimed at students wishing to learn the basics of cross country flying.
Course fee of $330, inc GST, plus flying and launch costs. These will be calculated post completion of the course. Estimated total cost is $1200. A deposit of $600 will be needed to be accepted for the course.
Bookings for the course can be made by filling in the following enrolment form and mailing it with a copy of deposit notification to email@example.com. Additional information is available in the course outline.
4 places available, with a possible additional 2 spots depending on interest and available coaches.
- SCGC/BSC Flying Further Course 2020.pdf - Full course outline
- SCGC/BSC Flying Further Course 2020.pdf - Application Form
GFA Airworthiness Training Series
Our GFA Daily Inspector training videos - check out the GFA Airworthiness Training Series on YouTube.
Recently Completed Courses
- Replacement of Components and Annual Inspector Course: September 2020 at Southern Cross Gliding Club, Camden Airport
- S2F Flying Further Course: November 2019 at Bathurst Soaring Club, Piper's Field
- Replacement of Components and Annual Inspector Course: September 2019 at Southern Cross Gliding Club, Camden Airport
- Replacement of Components Course: October 2018 at Southern Cross Gliding Club, Camden Airport