You can contact us by email, phone or post
All services are provided voluntarily by Club members
Like most gliding clubs in Australia, Southern Cross Gliding Club is run by a dedicated team of volunteers, including instructors, tow pilots and duty pilots. Email is the best form of contact. We will try to respond to your inquiries as soon as is possible, however at times you may need to leave a message on our messaging service.
Air Experience Flights and gift vouchers
It is essential that you provide us with a contact number when booking your flight on our website, as we will contact you in the event of any changes for the day. Prior to the day, contact methods are:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone messaging service: (02) 4655 8882 (expect at least 24 hour response time)
- Or come and visit us on any flying day - Monday, Wednesday, Friday and weekends, weather permitting, at Camden airport.
Our Membership Secretary is happy to answer any questions you may have about joining the club and taking up the sport of gliding. Answers to many of the most common questions are found on our web site. Please check out the Frequently Asked Questions and Joining the Club web pages.
- Club Membership Secretary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Southern Cross Gliding Club, PO BOX 132, Camden NSW 2570, Australia
You can check on the weather at Camden by a number of ways:
- The Automatic Weather Station at Camden Airport, provided by the Bureau of Meteorology. Call (02) 4655-9248 and listen to the computerised voice.
- Visit weather radar for the Sydney region at the Bureau of Meteorology's web site. If there's no heavy rainfall around Camden, then there's every chance we're flying!
- Our weather page contains a fair amount of information about the effects of the weather on our operations, and also links to online weather sites.
All other matters
- Club Secretary and Public Officer : email@example.com
- Postal Address: Southern Cross Gliding Club, PO BOX 132, Camden NSW 2570, Australia