We have a number of options to get you in the air:
- You can select from our Air Experience offerings and purchase here:
- 5 flight package $870 with training - See more details
- 10 flight package $1400 with training - See more details
For an Air Experience Flight, you will fly in one of our two-seater gliders…
First you will be towed by one of our tugs…
…and then enjoy a flight over the picturesque town of Camden.
An Air Experience Flight will include an introduction to flying a glider by one of our experienced instructors.
Can anybody fly?
All aircraft must operate within weight and balance limits for maximum safety. We will assess each person's suitability to fly in our aircraft. We may, in our discretion, decline to fly individuals for operational or safety reasons.
As a guide, an AEF recipient needs to be:
- In general good health. If you have suffered from epilepsy, fits, severe head injury, recurrent fainting, giddiness, blackouts, abnormally high blood pressure or previous heart disease or are taking insulin for the control of diabetes, a medical certificate from a suitably qualified doctor stating you are fit to fly will be needed prior to take-off.
- At least 12 years old - younger children may get distressed when flying, especially without a familiar adult present.
- Weight not exceeding 100 kg. While certain of our gliders can carry passengers up to 110kg, a lighter instructor is required as pilot in command. If you are in this weight range, please call us well in advance and we will try to accommodate you.
- For more information, please see Frequently Asked Questions
An Air Experience Flight is also known as a Trial Instruction Flight.